We are taking colour blocking to the streets in a super stylish way with our convertible leather dog leash. You design this item by choosing the colours of the three segments - mix them up or choose the same colour for each segment.
- The 'handle' colour will be the colour that forms the handle when it is used as a long leash.
- The 'middle strap' forms part of the cross-body function with the handle.
- The 'bottom strap' colour is the lower segment that attaches to the collar/harness.
We have designed for 3 main functions - long, short or hands-free. But wait, there's more... use it in the short leash position as a two dog leash or as a balance leash [Google it if you want to know what that is] or, use it in the car as a restraint [looped around and through the head-rest and attached to a harness]. Loving it!!
- In the longest function [small handle, long strap], this leash measures approx 2.1m long.
- In the hands-free function [handle and middle strap form a loop to sling over your body], this leash measures approx 1.65m long. You don't need to sling it across your body - you can just use it as a standard leash.
- In the shortest function [where the handle + middle straps are threaded through the biggest O-Ring and the handle swivel is clipped onto the D-Ring], this leash measures approx 1.1m long.
This leash is super durable and like any good leather, will age beautifully, if well cared for.
Complete the look with any of our Collars which will match this bad-boy!
➳ CUSTOMISE THE DESIGN OF YOUR LEASH:
➳ WIDTH: This leash is available In 16mm or 19mm widths - skinnier leads are more suitable for smaller dogs and wider leads are suitable for bigger sized dogs.
➳ LENGTH: This leash varies in length depending upon the use! However, we have an add-on option for this product, allowing you to add an additional 15cm to your leash: check it out HERE. This is particularly relevant to tall folk [not me] - people with dogs that are closer to the ground [short/little] - or if you want to use it hands free and give your dog the ability to be a little further in front of you.
➳ PERSONALISE YOUR LEASH WITH ADD-ON’S:
Why not personalise this item? Check out some of the Add-On's available for this particular Leash:
➳ 'Bow Wow WOW' hand painted edges for the entire leash - one colour or different colours
➳ Insert feature leather into the handle of your leash
➳ 'Braid Envy' handle to your leash
➳ 'So Fancy' plaited weave to the handle of your leash
For reference, the model in the image is approx 165cm tall and petite. Should you be taller or have more torso/bosom, the end of the leash may be a touch further away from the ground. If Hansel, the Greyhound, was not in the image, the swivel clip would touch the ground.
Convertible Leather Leash
mm Inch 10mm ⅜" 13mm ½" 16mm ⅝" 19mm ¾" 25mm 1" 32mm 1¼" 38mm 1½
We are moving towards using low lead, solid brass hardware in a natural finish for ALL of our products, where possible. Most of our products already use this range of hardware – even down to our rivets.
Low lead means you get quality hardware without the weight of standard solid brass. Most solid brass products tend to have a higher lead content. It also tends to tarnish a little – just based on what we've seen.
BONUS: Solid Brass is rust resistant!
Our low lead hardware meets the requirements set out by California’s Prop 65, as well as the European REACH standards which aim to improve the protection of human health + the environment from the risks that can be posed by chemicals.